Monday, October 11, 2010

Reliving Youth through TV: Boy Meets World

I've been a little busy lately so I apologize for not writing sooner.  I haven't really been playing many games.  Chrono Trigger has been put on hold.  I have been table top RPGing, but that's about it.

The other day I found Boy Meets World on the oh so wonderful youtube.  I've been watching episodes for the past few days.  It still holds up.  It's still cute and funny and heartfelt.  I watched some of the old ones and some of the new.  The show grew up as the audience and characters did.  It did have some pop culture references, but not too many.  Not enough for it to be dated. 

Corey and Topanga--the only coupling that lasted throughout the show.  She was this weird little girl and he was this dorky, meek brilo haired boy and they found love in each other.  Adorable, puppy love.

Those three seats will always be taken.  Topanga in the front--Corey in the middle--and Shawn bringing up the rear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment