Monday, September 20, 2010

Halo Unleashed

Personally, I do not know that much about Halo.  I've only played it once--mainly because my first time playing it was on the original XBox with the giant controller.  My hands were way too small so I never really gave it another chance.  With the recent release of the game, I saw the magic and joy light up in my friends' eyes. 

Al, one of the Linecutters, brought his recently brought Halo:Unleashed to the show last Wednesday.  It came in a really cool box and came with a journal, figurines, and a bunch of other neat extras.  They all lit up like it was Christmas.  I think I need to give the game another shot.  Especially since now the controllers are smaller and I can actually hold them.  I won't need hold the controller sideways.

Halo is added to my "To Play" list.

Love and Rockets
Lauren of the LineCutters (Listen to us on Wednesdays @ 7pm on non-productive.com...bitches)

No comments:

Post a Comment